1 T.F. Meagher Street,
Telephone: +353 (058) 51000
Mobile: 086 8455476
Durrow, Dungarvan, Waterford
4 Bed Detached House Sale Agreed
Bedrooms: 4 Bed
Outstanding four bedroom country home with breathtaking 180° views of The Comeragh Mountains, situated at this wonderful country location, less than five minutes to, The Waterford Greenway, a short drive to the scenic Copper Coast, 15 minutes to the coastal town of Dungarvan and just two kilometres to the N25 linking Waterford and Cork Cities. The house is nicely set back from the roadway, creating privacy, with a tarmacadam sweeping driveway through meticulously maintained gardens, private south facing rear patio/barbeque area, together with a host of external and internal features. The current owners have taken great pride in maintaining this property, is a dream to visit, and wont disappoint any interested purchaser. Spacious accommodation includes, entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen/dining/living room, utility room, four bedrooms, one en-suite, study/office and main bathroom. The attic conversion is accessed by a stairway and has an open space area and a separate room, both suitable for a variety of family uses.
Viewing Strictly by Appointment.
DNG Morrissey properties, for themselves and for the Vendors or Lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that; 1. The particulars contained herein are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or tenants, and do not constitute any part of any offer or contract and are not in any way legally binding. 2. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. 3. No person in the employment of DNG Morrissey Properties has the authority to make or gi
• Beautiful detached bungalow residence on a breath-taking site.
• Panoramic 180° views across the Comeragh Mountains.
• House well set back from the roadway.
• Long sweeping driveway through finely manicured gardens.
• Private and secure site…..ideal for family living.
• Lawns to front, rear and side of house.
• Sunny south facing Patio and Barbeque area to the rear of house accessed from Kitchen/dining room/living room.
• Rear of house with the utmost privacy……ideal for outside entertaining.
• Detached garage with vaulted roof and solid timber double doors.
• Waterford Greenway access only five minutes away.
• Dungarvan town only fifteen minutes drive.
• Waterford/Cork, N25 roadway only 2 kilometres away, ideal for the commuter.
• Waterford City 25 minutes drive, Cork City 1 hour drive.
• Light fittings.
• Floor coverings.
• Fixtures and fittings.
• Spacious accommodation throughout.
• Open plan kitchen/dining/living room with access to the Patio/barbeque area at the rear of the house.
• Beautifully presented by the current owners.
• Oil fired central heating.
• PVC double glazed windows.
• PVC facia and soffit.
• Excellent country location.
• All amenities a short drive from this property.
• Benefit of attic conversion with access by stairs….ideal for a variety of uses for family living.
Accommodation Accommodation Details.
Entrance Hall ; 16ft.7" × 6ft.5" (5.1m. × 2m.)
Solid Oak timber flooring, ceiling coving, recessed ceiling lighting, phone point.
Kitchen/Dining room/Living room ;
• Kitchen Area ; 15ft.4" × 12ft.4" (4.7m. × 3.8m.)
Solid timber fitted kitchen with central island/breakfast counter, both mounted with black laminate worktop, double oven, gas hob with, extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, American style fridge freezer, subway backsplash tiles, ceramic floor tiles, recessed ceiling lighting, roller window blinds, ceiling coving, Velux window.
• Dining Area ; 12ft.4" × 10ft.8" (3.8m. × 3.3m.)
Ceramic floor tiles, ceiling coving, recessed ceiling lighting, roller window blinds.
• Living Area ; 15ft.7" × 15ft. (4.8m. × 4.6m.)
Solid Oak timber flooring, vaulted ceiling with timber cladding, recessed ceiling lighting, feature centre light, solid fuel stove, roller window blinds, curtails, TV point.
Utility Room ; 8ft.2"× 5ft.9" (2.5m. × 1.8m.)
Built in units, plumbed for washer/dryer, ceramic floor tiles, centre light, door to rear of property.
Sitting Room ; 12ft. 8" × 26ft. 10" (5.2m. × 5m.)
Solid Oak flooring, solid fuel stove set in fireplace with cast and tiled inset, tiled hearth and timber surround, ceiling coving, centre light, TV point.
Return Hallway ; 38ft. × 3ft.9" (11.6m. × 1.2m.)
Solid Oak timber flooring, ceiling coving, recessed ceiling lighting, smoke alarm.
Bedroom 1: 16ft.4" × 13ft.2" (5m. × 4m.)
Solid Oak timber flooring, ceiling coving, Venetian window blinds, TV point, centre light.
BER Details BER: C1 BER No.110766532 Energy Performance Indicator:159.92 kWh/m²/yr
Directions Directions ;
From DNG Morrissey Properties proceed across Dungarvan Bridge, along the Causeway and through the traffic lights onto Crottys Corner. Take the second exit for Bunmahon/Stradbally driving for approximately 10 kilometres and turn left at, O’Mahonys Shop/Public House and entrance/car park onto the, Waterford Greenway. Drive along this road for 1.5 kilometres and turn left at the crossroads, see the DNG Morrissey Properties directional sign, procced along this road for 30 metres and the house is on the left side see the DNG Morrissey Properties at the front of the house.
© 2015 Morrissey Properties