1 T.F. Meagher Street,
Telephone: +353 (058) 51000
Mobile: 086 8455476
3 Glendine Drive, Seapark, Dungarvan, Waterford
Guide Price: €269,000
4 Bed Semi-Detached House For Sale
Bedrooms: 4 Bed
Impressive four bedroom semi-detached residence, recently re-decorated and presented in pristine condition, with well-appointed and spacious accommodation throughout this turnkey home. Situated at this very desirable and quiet residential area on the outskirts of Dungarvan town, with all amenities on the doorstep, and the close convenience to the new Waterford Greenway with access only 100 metres from the front door. This property is one of the best examples to have come to the open market in recent times, decorated and meticulously maintained to the highest standards by the current owners. Accommodation includes, entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen/dining room, utility room, living room/office, dining room/playroom, Wc, four bedrooms, one en-suite and main bathroom. This property is an exceptional example and will not disappoint when viewed.
Viewing Strictly by Appointment.
• Close access to Dungarvan town centre and all amenities.
• Close access to The Waterford Greenway, only five minutes walk.
• Front and rear gardens with secure walls surrounding the rear garden.
• Gated access from the front to the rear garden.
• South sunny aspect to the rear garden. (Sunny rear garden throughout the entire day).
• Patio area to the rear of the house accessed from the house by double doors.
• Garden shed with double doors, constructed of steel frame and aluminium covering.
• Light fittings.
• Floor coverings.
• Fixtures and fittings.
• Excellent location…..close to schools, shops, church, restaurants, The Waterford Greenway, White Strand, Abbeyside Beach and all other town amenities.
• Beautifully decorated and meticulously maintained by the current owners.
• Quiet cul de sac location.
• Walled rear garden.
• Sunny rear garden creating a bright airy atmosphere in the living space.
• Off street parking for two vehicles.
• Oil fired central heating…..dual heating system with back boiler function.
• PVC double glazed windows.
• PVC facia and soffit.
• Cable TV and broadband available.
Accommodation Accommodation Details.
Entrance Hall ; 15ft.1" × 6ft.4" (4.6m. × 1.96m.)
Laminate floor covering, solid timber stairs, centre light, smoke alarm.
Kitchen/Dining Room ; 13ft.2" × 12ft.1" (4m. × 3.7m.)
Shaker style fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, double oven, gas hob, extractor fan, backsplash ceramic tiles, ceramic floor tiles, window blinds, centre lighting.
Utility Room; 8ft.8" × 4ft.6" (2.7m. × 1.4m.)
Ceramic floor tiles, worktop, plumbed for washer/dryer, door to side and rear of property.
Sitting Room ; 14ft.4" × 12ft.1" (4.4m. × 3.7m.)
Semi solid Oak flooring, Marble fireplace with solid fuel inset stove and back boiler function, (dual with oil heating), ceiling coving, stippled ceiling and centre Rose, centre light, roller window blinds, curtains, TV point, double doors to dining area/playroom.
Living Room/Dining Room/Playroom; 13ft.2" × 9ft.8" (4m. × 3m.)
Semi solid flooring, double doors from Sitting room, centre lighting, TV point, double doors to Patio area and rear garden.
Living Room/Office; 13ft.2" × 9ft.8" (4m. × 3m.)
Laminate flooring, ceiling coving, centre lighting, TV point, roller window blinds, curtains.
WC: 4ft.6" × 4ft.2" (1.4m. × 1.3m.)
Wc., whb., ceramic floor tiles, window blinds, centre light.
Landing: 16ft.2" × 3ft (5.1m. × 0.9m.)
Carpet floor covering, recessed ceiling lighting, smoke alarm, Stira to attic space.
Bedroom 1: 12ft.8" × 9ft.8" (3.9m. × 3m.)
Carpet floor covering, built in wardrobes,
BER Details BER: C3
Directions From DNG Morrissey Properties drive across the bridge into Abbeyside, through the set of traffic lights near Eurospar, proceed to the roundabout and take the second exit to the right, drive along this road for one kilometre and turn right into Seapark. Proceed into Seapark for 50 metres and turn left, on for 20 metres and turn left again, see No. 3 Glendine Drive near the end of the cul de sac on the left side, see the DNG Morrissey Properties sign.
© 2015 Morrissey Properties