1 T.F. Meagher Street,
Telephone: +353 (058) 51000
Mobile: 086 8455476
Situated just off The Copper Coast of County Waterford, this three bedroom detached property comes to the market needing complete modernising and re-decoration throughout. The property presents huge potential as a 'blank canvass' to develop into an ideal home, holiday home or retirement option. Deceptively spacious accommodation includes, Ground floor; entrance hall, living room, kitchen, one bedroom and bathroom. First floor; two bedrooms, large landing room, one en-suite and bathroom. Great opportunity at this tranquil and scenic location.
OPEN VIEWINGS ON THE FOLLOWING DATES;
FRIDAY JULY 26th 2019 AT 5PM TO 5.30PM.
FRIDAY 2nd AUGUST 2019 AT 5PM TO 5.30PM.
FRIDAY 9th AUGUST 2019 AT 5PM TO 5.30PM.
• Detached house with two floors.
• Two entrance gateways, one to front and one access for the rear of the house.
• Detached garage/shed to the rear garden.
• Attached garage accessible form the house, ideal for conversion to another room.
• Adequate off street parking for numerous vehicles.
• Close to The Copper Coast, (Less than five minutes drive).
• Annestown ten minutes drive.
• Dunhill Village just five minutes drive.
• Dungarvan town twenty minutes.
• Tramore town twenty minutes drive.
DNG Morrissey properties, for themselves and for the Vendors or Lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that; 1. The particulars contained herein are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or tenants, and do not constitute any part of any offer or contract and are not in any way legally binding. 2. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as