1 T.F. Meagher Street,
Telephone: +353 (058) 51000
Mobile: 086 8455476
Brenan, Stradbally, Waterford (2500 ft²)
Guide Price: €300,000
4 Bed Detached House For Sale
Bedrooms: 4 Bed
Size: c.2500 ft²
Substantial four bedroom detached bungalow situated on this beautiful commanding site, overlooking lush countryside onto the sea. Situated at this very desirable location, five kilometres from Kilmacthomas, four kilometres from Stradbally and ten kilometres from Dungarvan town, this beautifully finished house will make a fine home to the discerning purchaser. Finished to perfection outside in natural stone and render, 2,500 sq. ft. of spacious floor space, a detached Garage and Gymnasium/office, all surrounded by landscaped gardens with a sweeping driveway to the front door. Accommodation includes, entrance hall, sitting room, living room, kitchen/dining room, conservatory, utility room, four bedrooms, one en-suite and main bathroom.
A delightful countryside property, situated in a great location.
Viewing Strictly by Appointment.
• Finished in a mix of natural stone and render.
• Detached Garage with separate room at the rear for office, gymnasium and storage.
• Lawned gardens front and rear.
• Long sweeping driveway.
• Natural stone front walls, entrance walls and piers.
• South facing aspect with distant sea views.
• 10 minutes drive to Stradbally village.
• 15 minutes drive to Dungarvan town.
• 10 minutes drive to N25 Waterford/Cork road.
• 25 minutes drive to Waterford City.
• Light fittings.
• Floor coverings.
• Fixtures and fittings.
• Substantial detached bungalow.
• Spacious accommodation throughout.
• Three reception rooms.
• Four double bedrooms, one bedroom with en-suite.
• Solid timber fitted kitchen with integrated appliances.
• Feature solid timber ceiling beam in kitchen/dining area.
• Oil fired central heating.
• PVC double glazed windows.
• PVC facia and soffit.
• Excellent countryside location and with close access to Stradbally Village, Stradbally or Seafield schools and Dungarvan town.
Accommodation Entrance Porch; 9ft.5" × 7ft.9" (2.9m. × 2.4m.)
Ceramic floor tiles, centre light, alarm control keypad.
Entrance Hallway; 15̎ft. × 7ft. 9" (4.6m. × 2.4m.)
Ceramic floor tiles, 3 point centre lighting.
Return Hallway (right); 18ft.7" × 3ft. 3" (5.7m. x 1m.)
Return Hallway (left); 13ft.8" × 3ft. 3" (4.2m. x 1m.)
Ceramic floor tiles, recessed ceiling lighting, access to attic space via Stira stairway, smoke alarm.
Front Sitting Room ; 12ft.5" × 11ft. 2" (3.8m. × 3.4m.)
Carpet floor covering, open fireplace with cast inset, marble hearth and timber surround, curtains, centre lighting.
Kitchen/dining area ; 24ft.1" × 12ft.1". (7.5m. × 3.7m.)
Solid timber kitchen with integrated appliances, ceramic backsplash tiles, solid timber ceiling beams, kitchen centre light, dining centre light.
Living Room ; 19ft.7"× 14ft. 7" (6m. × 4.5m.)
Solid fuel stove set in fireplace with cast inset, marble hearth and solid timber surround. TV point, built in TV unit, ceramic floor tiles, 3 point centre light fixture, curtains.
Utility Room ; 9ft.2"× 5ft. 9" (2.8m. × 1.8m.)
Vinyl floor covering, solid timber units, plumbed for washer/dryer, door to rear of house.
Conservatory ; 13ft. × 12ft. 1" (4m. × 3.7m.)
Vaulted ceilings, double doors to rear garden and patio area, centre lighting.
Double door access, immersion water heater, storage and shelving.
Bedroom 1: 14ft.7" × 11ft.8" (4.5m× 3.6m.)
Laminate flooring, centre light, feature window with arched top, curtains.
BER Details BER: C1 BER No.106490790 Energy Performance Indicator:168.96 kWh/m²/yr
Directions From DNG Morrissey Properties proceed through the square to Abbeyside through the traffic lights at Eurospar and onto the roundabout, take the second exit off the roundabout and continue along this road for approximately eight kilometres, pass the five cross roads, onto Brenan Cross, proceed up Brenan Hill and at the top of the hill the property is the third detached house on the left side, see the DNG Morrissey Properties for sale sign at the front of the property.
© 2015 Morrissey Properties