1 T.F. Meagher Street,
Telephone: +353 (058) 51000
Mobile: 086 8455476
Knockaun Cappagh, Dungarvan, Waterford
4 Bed Detached House Sale Agreed
Bedrooms: 4 Bed
Magnificent four bedroom dormer bungalow residence set on this beautiful mature leafy site, offering the utmost privacy at this idyllic countryside area, just ten minutes drive from Dungarvan town, five minutes from Ballyduff School and the N25 Waterford/Cork road within ten minutes drive, ideal for the busy commuter. This exceptional family home boasts a bright sunny aspect throughout the interior, making this property a warm and inviting space to live. The accommodation throughout is impeccably finished to a high standard, including an impressive entrance hall with an option of double doors opening onto a reception room, again opening onto a conservatory, immediately attracting you to that south sunny aspect to the rear of the house, Sitting room, kitchen/dining/living room, utility room Wc, four bedrooms, four en-suites, three walk in wardrobes and main bathroom all completed to the highest of standards, and perfectly maintained by the current owners.
Viewing Strictly by Appointment.
• Substantial dormer bungalow in a tranquil location.
• Beautifully finished exterior with a mix of red brick and render.
• Entrance finished in brick and stone.
• Electric automated steel entrance gates.
• Front gardens with lawns and mature shrubs and trees.
• Parking to the front and side of the property.
• Rear garden landscaped beautifully offering privacy.
• Detached garage semi-converted to Granny flat, (easily finished).
• Patio area accessed from the conservatory, beautiful south sunny aspect.
• Dog kennels to the rear of the garden.
• Light fittings.
• Floor coverings.
• Fixtures and fittings.
• Immaculate condition throughout, meticulously maintained.
• Spacious accommodation throughout.
• Open plan living option between middle living room and conservatory.
• All double bedrooms with en-suites.
• High end fixtures throughout.
• Oil fired central heating, (New condenser boiler fitted)..
• PVC double glazed windows.
• PVC facia and soffit.
• Close access to the N25 Waterford/Cork route.
• Excellent countryside location…..best of family living.
• Three minutes drive to Carriglea Primary school.
• Eight minutes drive to Dungarvan and all town amenities.
• Five minutes drive to West Waterford Golf Club.
• Ten minutes drive to Gold Coast Golf Club.
• Ten minutes drive to Dungarvan Golf Club.
• Ten minutes drive to The Waterford Greenway.
Accommodation Accommodation Details.
Entrance Hall ; 20ft.3" × 13ft.2". (6.2m. × 4m.)
Ceramic floor tiles, solid timber bespoke staircase, feature centre lighting, phone point, smoke alarm.
Sitting Room ; 18ft. × 12ft.7" (5.5m. × 3.9m.)
Walnut semi-solid timber flooring, ceiling coving, bay window, curtains, marble fireplace, granite hearth, granite inset, solid fuel inserted stove, five point centre light fixture, four two-point wall light fixtures, TV point, extra electrical sockets.
Kitchen/dining/living room ; 25ft.2" × 19ft. (7.7m. × 5.8m.)
Solid Pine timber fitted kitchen with centre island breakfast counter and worktop, integrated dishwasher and extractor fan, Range master style cooker with electrical fan ovens and gas hob, five feature spot light fixtures over dining area, ceramic tiled backsplash, roller window blinds.
Dining/living room ;
Feature fireplace with Stanley 'Oisin', solid fuel stove, laminate flooring, bay window, curtains, centre light wall light fixture, TV point.
Utility Room ; 8ft.2"× 7ft.5" (2.5m. × 2.3m.)
Built in units, sink and draining board, plumbed for washer/dryer, ceramic floor tiles, centre light, door to rear of property.
Downstairs toilet: 7ft.9" × 2ft.6" (2.3m. × 0.8m.)
Wc, whb., extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor, centre light.
Study ; 8ft.8" × 5ft.2" (2.7m. × 1.6m.)
Ceramic floor tiles, TV point, extra electrical wall sockets, centre lighting.
Living Room ; 15ft.4" × 10ft.8" (4.7m. × 3.3m.)
Laminate floor covering, double doors with leaded glass panels from entrance hallway, open plan to conservatory/sunroom, centre light fixture, TV point, extra
BER Details BER: C1 BER No.111377792 Energy Performance Indicator:162.86 kWh/m²/yr
Directions From DNG Morrissey Properties proceed to the N72 from the N25 and proceed west for two kilometres, then turn left at Powersfield House, continue along this road for approximately four kilometres and see the property on the left side.
© 2015 Morrissey Properties