1 T.F. Meagher Street,
Telephone: +353 (058) 51000
Mobile: 086 8455476
The Nursery, Lyons Cross, Ballyduff, Waterford
5 Bed Sale Agreed
Bedrooms: 5 Bed
Magnificent Detached Country Residence set on the most private, charming and mature site with an array of natural beauty, over finely manicured lawns, mature trees, flowers and shrubs. Step inside this unique and beautifully maintained home to open plan living, traditionally designed with Solid French Oak Timber Beams, and open fireplace, yet constructed with modern insulation throughout. Accommodation includes, open plan living room and dining area, kitchen, five bedrooms,/Office, one en-suite, and conservatory. The property has access to the front and rear from the roadway, with the main aspect of the house to the rear, offering a large sun drenched patio surrounded by natural beauty, privacy, tranquillity and sheer harmony with nature. Ballyduff Village is just 1.5 kilometres from the house, Lismore town ten minutes drive, Fermoy town fifteen minutes drive and Cork City, (Dunkettle Roundabout), forty minutes drive from the house.
This is such a Gem, and a unique opportunity to acquire a rare home.
Viewing Strictly by Appointment.
Features Local Amenities:
• Local National School 1 kilometre away.
• 'Butterflies Creche', Montessori and Pre School situated in Ballyduff village.
• Doctors surgery situated in Ballyduff village.
• Ballyduff is renowned for its strong sense of community and kinship with a thriving Drama Group and annual Drama Festival.
• Social Clubs, Social Dancing, Walking Club, Comhaltas, Sport, Music, History and Heritage, Fishing.
• Within a half hour drive from the coast or the mountains.
• A short drive to Dungarvan, Ardmore, Youghal the Knockmealdowns Mountains and The Magnificent scenery of The Vee.
• Beautiful Breathtaking Gardens throughout.
• Gardens with lawns, mature trees and low maintenance flowers and shrubs.
• Feature Split level Patio area at the rear of the house offering tranquillity and harmony with nature with an array of surrounding plants, flowers and trees Patio area accessed from Kitchen/dining room and Conservatory.
• Entrance and avenue lined with beautiful trees and shrubs.
• Beautifully manicured Lawns surrounding the property.
• Substantial Garage/Workshop.
• Stable box at the rear of the main garden.
• Light fittings.
• Floor coverings.
• Fixtures and fittings.
• Spacious accommodation throughout.
• Vehicular access to the front and rear of the property.
• Oil fired central heating.
• PVC double glazed windows.
• PVC facia and soffit.
• Views over nearby countryside with a back drop of the Knockmealdown Mountains.
• Excellent location…..tranquillity of the countryside yet close to schools and Village amenities.
Accommodation Ground Floor:
Front Entrance Hall ; 18ft.7" × 4ft.2" (5.7m. × 1.3m.)
Carpet floor covering, centre lighting.
Sitting Room/Living Room/Dining Room ; 43ft. 9" × 18ft. 4" (13.4m. × 5.6m.)
Terracotta handmade tiles throughout, 180 years old open fireplace – inset now replaced with 12kw Stove – solid timber French Oak over-beam and uprights. Solid timber French Oak ceiling beams throughout. Ceiling light fixtures, curtains, solid timber stairs from living area, TV point. Direct access to kitchen/dining room and conservatory. Windows facing – East, South and West.
Kitchen/dining room ; 21ft.6" × 13ft.1" (6.6m. × 4m.)
Shaker style fitted kitchen, Belling range/cooker, triple oven, ceramic hob, hotplate, grill, set in brick and solid timber, Ceramic floor tiles, Patio doors to patio and rear garden.
Conservatory ; 12ft.4"× 10ft. 5" (3.8m. × 3.2m.)
Terracotta French floor tiles, door to Patio area and rear garden.
Downstairs toilet: 8ft.8" × 3ft.3" (2.7m. × 1m.)
Toilet, whb, ceramic tiled floor, centre light.
Bedroom : 17ft. × 9ft.2" (5.2m× 2.8m.)
Carpet floor covering, solid timber ceiling beams, curtains, centre lighting.
En-suite: 7ft.2" × 4ft.2" (2.2m. × 1.3m.)
Toilet, whb, Mira electric shower in corner unit, ceramic wall and floor tiles, shaver light and centre light.
Bedroom 1: 19ft. × 13ft.8" (5.8m. × 4.2m.)
Pine solid timber floor covering, curtains, centre light. Windows East and South facing.
Bedroom 2: 14ft. 7" × 10ft.8" (4.5m. × 3.3m.)
Solid timber flooring, curtains, built-in wardrobes, centre light. Win
BER Details BER: C2 BER No.104979215 Energy Performance Indicator:195.61 kWh/m²/yr
Directions When arriving in Ballyduff upper from the East side, (from Lismore), turn left in the middle of the Village, proceed for 200 metres and cross the Bridge and then proceed along this road for approximately 1.8 kilometres to Lyons Cross, see 'The Nursery' on the right side, see the DNG Morrissey Properties sign at the front of the property.
© 2015 Morrissey Properties